BRISSTYLE CREATIVE WORKSHOP
MOTHER'S DAY HAND LETTERING
May 7th - 7:00pm to 8:30pm
Have you ever wanted to learn to Hand Letter? Well, here is your chance! Jade from Ark & Deer will be teaching the basics of Script Lettering and I assure you that you will be amazed by your progress by the end of the class. You don’t need any prior experience to come along, this is a beginner’s class.
Mothers’ Day is just around the corner! At this workshop, you will have the choice of whether you’d like to create a greeting card (for Mothers’ Day) or you can create your own hand lettering print.
Come at 6.45pm, grab a cuppa and we will start the class at 7pm on the dot.
All materials and refreshments provided.
What will you learn?
- There are many different forms of hand lettering, in this class, we will be focusing on ‘script’ lettering
- Stroke technique, shape and placement
- What hand lettering is!
- To create again
Who is this for?
What tools will we be using?
All materials will be provided on the night, but we will be using;
- Sharpie pens/permanent markers
What should I bring?
There will be example quotes available for you on the night to use for your ‘final piece’. However, you are more than welcome to bring along a quote that is special to you. Please keep them to 3-5 words.
What will you go home with?
- A memory of a fun experience!
- Skills to continue your lettering practice
- A work book which outlines the basics, examples and practice material
- Your final lettering piece from the night
CLICK HERE to check out what you'll be doing during the night!