Experience the best of Brisbane's local Etsy sellers as they bring their unique, hand-crafted and vintage wares out for a one-day market experience. It's a fantastic opportunity to get some of your Christmas shopping done with so many locally-made products on offer. Book into a craft workshop or check out the artist demo's running across the day. There'll be plenty of things to keep adults and kids of all ages engaged with the thriving local creative community.
Etsy Made Local is a national initiative celebrating crafters, collectors and artisans in local communities across Australia. From coast to coast, cities and towns will be participating on November 28. Around Australia, Etsy Artisans will sell their handmade wares and vintage goods to local Christmas shoppers at these markets each will represent the spirit of the local community.
WHEN: November 28th
TIME: 9am - 3pm
COST: FREE TO ATTEND (stall fees apply)
You must have an open Etsy store to take part, with at least 5 active listings
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED - We will notify all applicants by November 2nd
Terms & Conditions:
* You must have an open Etsy store with at least 5 active listings. If you'd like to set up your own shop on Etsy to qualify to be part of the market, you can use the code 'ETSYMADELOCALAU' which will also give you your first 20 listings free! Just head over to: www.etsy.com/promotions to get started
* Refunds will not be offered on cancellations made later than 14 days prior the event
* The market will trade rain, hail or shine (this is a fully indoor venue). The Market will NOT be cancelled in the event of wet weather. No credits or refunds are issued in the case of bad weather on Market Day.
* Applications will be reviewed by the organising committee. The Organising committee reserve the right to not accept applications and make cancellations at any time.
* Public Liability Insurance is included in the cost of your stall fee.
* Power access is not available. Lit flames are also not permissible at the event.
* Confirmations (successful or not) will be sent once applications close. Information regarding bump in/out, promo material etc will follow.